Friday, February 12, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a list of any of the books you may have received in the past week from bookstores, libraries, authors/publishers, trades, etc.

I realized today that I have read all the books I own! I really need to get my hand on some new stuff. I am a re-reader of my books so I have come to the point of wanting fresh blood LOL. Here is what I have got my hands on this week. I will be reading The Heretic's Daughter first I think :)

Bought:
The Captive Heart by Bertrice Small
Elphame's Choice by P.C. Cast
Minidictionary for Nurses by Oxford
Medical Terminology: The Basics: Reference Guide
by BarCharts, Inc.

Borrowed:
The Heretic's Daughter by Kethleen Kent

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails